This head does not go down here

I'll keep the warrant. And the more days that leave me there, the more people will want to be Lula.

I'm not hiding. I'm not afraid of them. To know that I will not run. I'll prove my innocence.

- the powerful can kill a two, three flowers, but can not prevent the arrival of spring

- the death of a fighter not for the revolution

- The problem is not called Lula, but it's you!

- I am not a human being, I am an idea ... mixed with you

- each of you will become a Lula

- the horn of Veja, from Globo is to see my photograph arrested

- will have multiple orgasms

- I will tell the delegate: I am at your disposal

"I'll take care of their warrant, and I'll transfer responsibility to them." Did not they say I was to blame for everything?

- in 1979 this union made one of the most extraordinary strikes and we managed to make an agreement with the auto industry which was perhaps the best

- we began to put the agreement into a vote in the assembly and 100 thousand people in the stadium of Vila Euclides did not accept the agreement

- it was the best possible deal, but the peaozada was radicalized and wanted 83% increase or nothing

- we could not approve the proposal which I considered to be good

- we spent a year being called pelegos by the workers

- and I went to the factory door and no one stopped. And the press wrote "Lula speaks to the poor ears of the workers"

- it took us a year to recover our prestige next to the category

- I kept thinking: the workers say they can do 400 days of strike? Well, I'm going to test them in 1980. And we made the biggest strike in our history!

- 41 days of strike! With 17 days of strike I was arrested and the workers began, after a few days, to strike strike

- and I said: I will not end the strike! The workers will decide on their own!

- in practice, the worker had to pay the bills at home. And could not stand

- it's funny because in defeat we have gained a lot more, without winning economically, than when we won economically

- it is not money that defines a strike. It is what is embedded in political theory!

- we are almost in the same situation now

- I am being sued and I have said clearly: the process of my apartment ... I am the only human being that I am sued for being an apartment that is not mine

- He knows the Globe lied! PF lied when he did the survey! The MP lied saying it was mine when making the accusation

- I thought Moro would solve it, but he lied that it was mine.

- and sentenced me to 9 years in jail

- that's why I'm outraged. I do not forgive them for passing on to society the idea that I am a thief

- gave primacy to the bandits to make a pixuleco by the whole Brazil. To call the people a petralha. Of denying the policy

- I say every day: none of them sleeps with the calm conscience of the honesty with which I sleep

I'm not above justice

- If I did not believe in Justice, I had not made a political party. Had made a revolution

- I believe in fair justice, which votes on a procedure based on the case file, the concrete evidence

- but I do not admit a proxy that made a power point and went to the television to say that the PT is a criminal organization that was born to steal Brazil and Lula is the boss

"So if Lula is the boss," says the prosecutor, "I do not need proof. I have conviction

"I want him to keep his conviction to his cronies, to his minions, and not to me!"

"Surely a thief would not be demanding proof." I'd be trapped, mouth shut and wringing the press not to mention him

- I have over 70h of jn crunching me, over 70 magazine covers attacking me, several newspapers attacking me

- they do not realize: the more they attack me, the more my relationship with the Brazilian people grows

I'm not afraid of them.

- I already said that I would like to have a debate with Moro. I wish he would show me some proof.

- I already challenged the TRF-4 judges that they go to a debate to prove what the crime I committed

- I long ago dreamed that it was possible to govern this country by involving millions of poor people in the economy, in the universities, creating millions of jobs ... I dreamed that it was possible for a metallurgist without a university degree to take care of education more than graduates and bankers

- I dreamed that it was possible to reduce child mortality

- I dreamed that it was possible to take the students from the periphery and put them in the best universities so that we do not have only elite judges and prosecutors

- Soon we will have judges and prosecutors born in the favela, in the periphery

- we will have MST and CUT people trained

- This crime I committed! The crime they do not want me to commit anymore!

- if it is for these crimes, to put poor and black in the university, I want to say: I will continue being criminal, because I will do much more!

- in 1986, I was the most voted constituent congressman in history

- and we found out that within the PT there was a
Clicar somente se o anúncio interessar. Clicar somente se o anúncio interessar. Obrigado!
Clicar somente se o anúncio interessar. Clicar somente se o anúncio interessar. Obrigado!